Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lady Gaga for VOGUE

Singer Lady Gaga
Magazine: VOGUE
Photography: Mario Testino
[source]


Excerpts from the Vogue article by Jonathan Van Meter:

“Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer,” the singer tells the March issue of Vogue magazine. “I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn’t say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do.”

Gaga sounds pretty cocky. In her defense, she added: "I think it’s OK to be confident in yourself.”
“It’s so funny when people say, ‘It’s amazing to see how hard you work.’ We’re supposed to work hard!” she says. “I have the world at my fingertips. I am not going to saunter around the stage doing pelvic thrusts and lip-synching. That’s not at all why I am in this.”

No comments: