Monday, October 18, 2010

New Video: Willow Smith "Whip My Hair"

Willow Smith
Whip My Hair [Official Video]
Director: Ray Kay


Two words: Leyomi Mizrahi! The vogue legend made a stunning cameo in Willow Smith clip to accompany her sensation of a pop song Whip My Hair. I love it how they kept it age appropriate while still managing to make it ferocious. The Smith family is soooo bankable. If you saw Willow's interview on 106&Park, you saw how much of a charmer she is. She sure does have some cute little star presence. And her daddy's ears. haha

2 comments:

rob said...

really, just like one of gagas videos you posted i want my 3 mins of life back

rob the colored man according to islamic something or another said...

how come you got all the coloreds at the bottom of the page? lol islam rules down with whiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee