Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hot Album Art: Yeezy, Breezy, Cudi, and Ronson

I am old-fashioned when it comes to album art. I still buy CDs. I hate downloading on iTunes because I like to get the album packaging and actually feel it and look at it.
In the age that we live in where everything is going digital, it's becoming a lost art to hang on to album art. Think about years from now. Would your collection of mp3s on your hard drive really compare to that collection of vinyls that your elders had? No.
Anyway, here are four new album covers that I think are pretty cool. All from stylish gentlemen.

Mark Ronson & the Business Intl
Record Collection


Kanye West
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
[This cover is allegedly banned in most U.S. major retails outlets for nudity]


Chris Brown
Yeah 3x [Single Cover]


Kid Cudi
Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr Rager


No comments: