Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Arena Homme: Tisci & The Making of a Givency Man

Models Paolo Rolden, Emil Dostovic, Jonathan Marquez, Eduardo Calero, Manuel Ramos and Willy Cartier
for Arena Homme Spring/Summer 2010
Editorial: Riccardo Tisci - The Making of Givenchy Man
Styling: Panos Yiapanis
Photographer: Willy Vanderperre

[source]

In the latest issue of Arena Homme, the magazine publishes a revealing interview with Givenchy head designer Riccardo Tisci, alongside The Men of Givenchy. We just saw Tisci's vision in the shape of Givenchy stars alongside Ciara.

"I love clothes myself but after Helmut Lang and Hedi Slimane quit I could not really find clothes I wanted to wear. I was buying Tenderloin, Stussy, Bathing Ape, all those street labels. Everything seemed too fashion or too super elegant all the time." - Ricardo Tisci for Arena Homme

No comments: