Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NSFW: Kiely Williams "Spectacular"

Kiely Williams
Spectacular [Video Premiere]
Director: Ed DuRante
**NSFW**



I sat there at the end waiting on her to say "Just Kidding!" at the end.
Kiely Williams of 3LW and Cheetah Girls fame has a new track with a racy clip to accompany it. I just don't understand. Is this her way of distancing herself from the good girl image of Disney's Cheetah Girls? At least when Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, and the other bad girls from Disney did it they had some style about it and offered up something worth looking at. I don't know what is worse here- the erratic cooing, the lewd and laughable lyrics, or the awkward dancing.

Here are some of the ever so poetic lyrics:
"Last I remember I was face down, ass up, clothes off..."
"I think he pulled a track out when he was blowing my back out."
"I hope he used a rubber 'cause I'm gon' be in trouble..."

I hope the sex was as spectacular as she claims because the song isn't nor is the video. Epic fail.

1 comment:

rob said...

WOW that was whorendous jorje