Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh My God, Usher...

Usher ft. Will.I.Am
OMG [Video Premiere]
Director: Anthony Mandler



The song is a grower. Usher is a bit old to sing a song called OMG or say thing like "she got a booty like pow pow pow". However, I'm sure that the song will be a huge club hit. It has Black Eyed Peas written all over it and no one can seem to resist dancing to a BEP hit. I enjoy seeing Usher really dance in the video and I like his army of vixens. It gives a Robert Palmer feel to me without being too literal. I'm sure that this will be a good single choice for Mr. Raymond. By the way, that shadow dance was hot and executed nicely.

Usher's newest album Raymond vs Raymond is in stores now.

1 comment:

仲亨仲亨 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical. ........................................