Friday, March 19, 2010

Janet on Leno

Singer/Actress Janet Jackson
Live on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno





Ms. Jackson stopped by to promote her new book as well as her new film Why Did I Get Married Too. She looks amazing here. I love the weight. Janet is always known to have her trim and sculpted body for performing but this is her best look for me. She looks so youthful and naturally beautiful. All I can think is "Penny"! In addition to starring in the Tyler Perry sequel to his first Married movie, Janet also wrote the theme song Nothing which is set to debut on March 30th. I can't wait to see the movie!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm actually going to see this movie. Not in theaters, because I want to *hear* it, but I have this love-hate relationship with Tyler Perry material. I can't stand it, but it manages to entertain me, anyway. At some points.

Boston said...

She looks gorgeous.