Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gaga's Telephone Gets Premier Date



More stills have surfaced from the highly anticipated Telephone video from Lady Gaga. The video was originally slated to debut on Monday March 8.

At 11.30PM PST this Thursday, E! will be revealing the nine-minute clip featuring Beyoncé and directed by Jonas Akerlund.
In an interview with E!’s Ryan Seacrest, Gaga said of the video – ““What I like about it is it’s a real true pop event”…“when I was younger I was always excited when there was a big giant event happening in pop music and that’s what I wanted this to be.”
After the video’s premiere you’ll also be able to watch it online at midnight PST on VEVO.com, LadyGaga.com and CherrytreeRecords.com.
[source]

This is shaping up to be a big event. I haven't seen such anticipation and fanfare since sitting to watch Michael Jackson's Remember the Time and Scream. Anyway, I'm sure that the video will be amazing.
[Check out Gaga's cigarette glasses...hahaha. I guess she has moved on from the razor blade glasses in Bad Romance]

No comments: