Friday, February 5, 2010

Fantasia's "Even Angels"

Fantasia
Even Angels
Live on the Oprah Winfrey Show



I'm a bit late posting this but I just sat down and watched it. I have had the song in heavy rotation on the iPod and this live performance solidified my love for it. I was not a fan of Fantasia while she was on American Idol. I preferred Jennifer Hudson and LaToya London. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased Fantasia's debut LP Free Yourself. The self-titled follow up was great as well. Fantasia always gives honest and emotional performances and the Oprah taping was no different. For a woman that's been to hell and back, it's nice to see her get back on the horse and take control of her life again. This song's message is awesome.

[DOWNLOAD Fantasia Even Angels HERE]

No comments: