Monday, November 2, 2009

Chris Brown: Album Art and Video Stills

Above is the offical artwork for Chris Brown's upcoming studio alvum. The album titled Graffiti hits stores December 15th. The Joseph Khan directed video for Crawl, filmed in Los Angeles, will drop soon.
Below are screenshots from the video in which Cassie co-stars.
***
I'm not liking the cover too much. I like the styling even though his pants are a bit tight. But I guess he's well within his rights to show off great legs. It does look a bit amateur photoshop though. And what's with the space jam-like cartoon creatures?

I had envisioned something more artistic for the cover. Maybe along the lines of Nelly's Vibe cover below.


And no, I'm not just trying to see Chris shirtless. I just feel like they should have had something edgy and fresh. Besides, does he even play guitar?

No comments: