Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chris Brown Transformed

Chris Brown
featuring Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz
I Can Transform Ya [Video Premiere]



I am LOVING this martial arts inspired clip with heavy special effects. Rihanna-gate aside, Chris is a great performer. I haven't always been a fan but he knows how to work what he has. This video serves up spectacular imagery and shows a bit of an edgy side of him. This isn't the bubble gum feel good of Forever. Maybe he is gambling leaving the good boy image behind.
This video is amaaaaaaaazing.
The lead single also has peaked at #27 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, as well as #16 on the R&B/Hip Hop chart. He is also gearing up to film a second video for his second single, Crawl.

With Rihanna releasing album material at the same time, I'm sure comparisons will be made and they will be pitted against each other. Each of them are coming hard this fall. [Although I don't love Russian Roulette, Rihanna's new single.]

No comments: