Thursday, September 10, 2009

Video Premiere: Whitney Looks to You

Whitney Houston
I Look To You
[Video Premiere]



The video is classic and simple. Whitney looks great and someone is finally getting her hair right.
AS I posted before, Miss Houston landed at the #1 position with her highly anticipated comeback album, I Look To You. According to official Nielsen Soundscan numbers, Whitney’s latest album sold exactly 304,801 copies, coming in not only #1 in the United States, but also Canada, Germany, Italy and Switzerland. That's her highest debut ever and the highest first week sales for a female artist this year. Alright, Whitney!

Whitney is also set to be on the Oprah Winfrey Show which returns for its 24th season on Monday, September 14th.

Whitney is very candid in the interview and talks about family, her career, and her mother bringing her back from the brink of self-destruction.

" 'I'm not losing you to the world,' " Houston said her mother told her. " 'I'm not losing you to Satan. I'm not doing this. I want my daughter. I want you back. I want to see that glow in your eyes. That light in your eye.' "



[Read the CNN story about the Oprah show HERE]

No comments: