Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alright Already...


Is it just me, or has the race to the oval office gotten a bit boring lately.

I can remember a time when I was glued to the TV, checking my phone for udpates, and checking CNN at work.

Who knew the process would lose steam after the primaries?

Anyway, what we have to look forward to now are the VP announcements and the conventions before the last leg of the race and that fateful day in November.

Obama is over-exposed and has become too much of a celebrity (though not his fault, but the fault of people like me who ride his nuts...proverbially, not literally. Although it would be nice. hahaha JOKING! I think...). McCain is pitiful and desperate for attention. Any time you have to fake VP discussions to deflect the international attention from the other candidate, you need to go back to the drawing board.

I never thought I would say this...but...I miss Hillary. hahahaha
Wow... That came out of MY mouth. Trust me. I still think she is an ice queen and totally wrong for the commander in chief position. But at least she was interesting. She had fire and guts- balls so to speak.

McCain has...well...he has that war record. At least with Clinton in the mix we had battles that rivaled Little Big Horn. Celtics and Lakers fans hadn't even seen a race that intense.

I am just ready for it all to be over. No more McCain. Michelle in that inauguration gown designed by Ralph Lauren (who better than America's greatest designer?).

I'm ready for change. How about you?
Are you registered to vote? NO? What are you waiting for?

Vote Team O!

No comments: